- Advertisement -
Get your daily, bite-sized digest of cryptoasset and blockchain-related news – investigating stories that fly under the radar of today’s crypto news.
- ftx,acquired liquid Exchange Suspends Withdrawals to Comply with FTX’s Filing Rules bankruptcy, “Fiat and crypto withdrawals have been suspended on Liquid Global in compliance with the requirements of the voluntary Chapter 11 proceedings in the United States of America,” the company said. Told On Twitter.
- bitgate announced that it would increase its protection fund from $200 million to $300 million to provide further reassurance to crypto users following the FTX collapse, Told Press release. came up with the initiative $5 Million Builders Fund To support FTX users, together with a plan to share the Merkle Tree Proof of Reserve, which is under preparation and will be released in 30 days.
- crypto exchange coinbase is officially Presented Its amicus brief to support US-based blockchain company Wave in a lawsuit filed by US Securities and Exchange Commission ,seconds, Attorney James Filan shared on twitter that the judge has approved the intention in the case multiple parties To file the emcee brief by 18 November.
- Cathy Wood ark investment bought 315,259 shares of Grayscale’s Bitcoin Trust (GBTC) on Monday according for filing its business. The shares were added to the Arc Next Generation Internet ETF.
- Yug Labsbehind the team bored ape yacht club (BYC), Confirmed acquisition of the venue and its flagship non-fungible token (nft) collection 10KTF, Following the acquisition, WENEW co-founder and CEO Michael Figg will join ERA’s leadership team as Chief Content Officer. Mike Winkelman, aka Beeple, will join as a consultant.
- Wave Said it expanded into Africa through partnership with digital payment gateway mfs africa, To The new partnership will see MFS Africa use Ripple’s On-Demand Liquidity (ODL) solution for crypto-enabled payments, making it easier for consumers and businesses to make real-time payments with their mobile phones across borders powered by Ripple’s financial. Technology, RippleNet.
- travel technology business jennyThe blockchain-powered travel ecosystem of hedera Mainnett said in a press release. Xeni subscribers can start their own online travel business right away, complete with a booking engine, bookable inventory at wholesale rates, and CRM. Their passengers can pay for bookings in crypto or fiat. zenipeXeni’s decentralized accounting and settlement solution tracks, records, and settles every transaction completed on the ecosystem, it said.
- Algorand Foundationsupporting organization Algorand (ALGO) Blockchain, teamed up with the crypto ecosystem crypto oasis, Told Press release. With this, Crypto Oasis became the official regional partner of Algorand’s annual flagship Decipher conference, which will take place in Dubai at the end of November. The Foundation will remain an official Crypto Oasis Ecosystem Partner until 2023.
- Indonesian Digital Telecom Company Indosat Ooredoo Hutchison (IOH) agreed to a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with web3 company faucet To explore Fasset’s crypto trading platform and services myIM3 And insurance+ Apps, said in an announcement. Through this collaboration, IOH customers can buy and sell various cryptoassets and in the future, they will also be able to lock and stake their cryptos to receive rewards in the form of IM3 and TRAI calling credits or data packages.
- peakA Web3 network that powers the economy of things (EoT), announced its partnership with crust networkWeb3 data storage protocol. Press release Told that this integration opens up a vast range of new opportunities for developers to build on Peek, enabling them to take advantage of Crust’s functionality of decentralized data storage as part of their decentralized applications (dapps,
Bitcoin Crypto Related Post