- Advertisement -
Get your daily, bite-sized digest of cryptoasset and blockchain-related news – investigating stories that fly under the radar of today’s crypto news.
- US and Bahamian officials are reportedly discussing the possibility of bringing ftx Sam Bankman-Fried, founder of the United States of America for questioning, Bloomberg informed of Citing people familiar with the matter, it said talks between law-enforcement officials in the two countries have intensified in recent days as they investigate the former CEO’s role in the FTX collapse.
- Seoul Southern District Prosecutor’s Office raided Tea Corporationis a payment technology company founded by Terraform Labs Co-Founder Daniel Shin, Forcast informed of, It reportedly summoned Shin earlier this week as part of another probe into pre-issue sales luna token.
- Australiafinancial market regulator of Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC), suspended ftx australiafinancial license till May 2023, “after being placed under voluntary administration on 11 November 2022,” Told the announcement. As of 19 December, FTX Australia can continue to provide limited financial services relating to the expiry of existing derivatives with clients.
- binance Changpeng Zhao, CEO of Crypto Custody Services, Receives Abu Dhabi Regulatory Approval announced, In particular, it has received the Financial Services Permit (FSP) financial services regulatory authority (FSRA) in the Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM).
- ftx digital marketsThe Bahamas-based subsidiary of FTX filed for bankruptcy in the US on Tuesday. according It is seeking protection from creditors under Chapter 15 of the US Bankruptcy Code, Reuters reported, citing a court filing.
- bitfinex Told on Tuesday that it was suspending deposits ftxFTT token until further notice, effective immediately. that too recently revealed Proof of its reserves.
- analytics firm Nanase published A Twitter thread on Tuesday showed more deposits on exchanges seen than withdrawals in the past 24 hours. bitfinex led total ERC20 token netflow with $318 million in digital coins, followed by binance And crypto.com, Binance led the overall deposits with approximately $1.45 billion.
- get.io Told that it is conducting 100% Proof-of-Reserve (PoR) audits from 2020. To Announcement, its latest POR was scrutinized by third-party auditing firm Armanino, and the exchange required it to provide all wallets for on-chain verification. Total amount of all audited Ethereum (ETH) The amount held by Gate.io is 269,035.
- bnb chain has launched Football Fiesta, which it describes as a football experience metaverse, It’s an ecosystem-wide initiative that has raised over $600,000 in awards, Told Press release.
- Jabdiis a payment processor for Gambling industry, and ready player i, a cross-game avatar platform for the metaverse, announced a partnership to combine Ready Player Me’s work with interoperable avatars and ZEBEDEE’s work with an interoperable virtual economy. A press release states that the first version of the Ready Player Me integration will be introduced into the ZEBEDEE app later this year, when users will be able to create their own avatars and use them inside ZEBEDEE.
Bitcoin Crypto Related Post