- Advertisement -
Get your daily, bite-sized digest of cryptoasset and blockchain-related news – investigating stories that fly under the radar of today’s crypto news.
- hardware crypto wallet provider Treasure Alerted its users about a new phishing attack targeting their private keys and their crypto investments. The company said, “The attackers contact victims via phone calls, SMS and/or email to say that there has been a security breach or suspicious activity in their Trezor account. Please ignore these messages as they are not from Trezor.” Are.” Said on Twitter.
- Blockchain-Based Metaverse Company sandbox Issued Alerting users to a security breach, stating that an unauthorized third party accessed an employee’s computer and sent a fraudulent email to users of the platform. The email, titled “The Sandbox Game (Pureland) Access”, contains hyperlinks to malware that has the ability to remotely install malware on a user’s computer, giving it control over the machine and access to the user’s personal information. provide.
- chronos announced the launch of fulcrum, a decentralized perpetual exchange aimed at professional traders. “Users can trade leveraged positions up to 25X with minimal fees and low cost impact,” states a press release. originally incubated Cronos LabsFulcrom is built on the Cronos Chain EVM-compatible Layer 1 blockchain network built on the Cosmos SDK. It is powered by two utility tokens: its native governance token FUL, which can be staked for rewards and revenue, and its native liquidity token FLP, an index token composed of bluechip assets such as BTC, ETH, and stablecoins. Is.
- web3 service platform chain link announced the launch of chainlink functions, a new Web3 serverless developer platform. It enables developers to connect their decentralized applications (dapps) Or smart contract Run custom computations on any Web2 API in minutes for and on using Chainlink’s network. “This can be done with just a few lines of code and without the need to manage any additional infrastructure,” it Saidintegration for noting Amazon Web Services (AWS), meta, APeven more.
- Three Japani Bank – The Tokyo Kiraboshi Financial Group, Minna No BankAnd Shikoku Bank – will test stable coins on one EthereumCompatible blockchain, japan open chain, Banks will issue their own coins, compatible with major wallets such as metamaskInitially focusing on the issuance and remittance of electronic money, a report Said, Future trials may involve local governments and private companies to develop a stablecoin system that meets legal requirements using a new proof-of-concept.
- US online trading platform Robin Hood announced that its self-custodial crypto wallet app has “officially rolled out to all iOS users on a waiting list of over 1 million,” and is now available globally apple app gather, Said the announcement. While the app was first launched polygon, the company has now added support for Ethereum with 50+ ERC tokens. It also added support for NFTs on both Ethereum and Polygon.
- bitgate Announced direct integration with charting and trading platforms trading viewwhich will “expand the utility of BitGate’s service, providing users with the opportunity to trade crypto without leaving the TradingView interface and make more informed and professional decisions,” Said Press release. Users can access advanced analysis tools, learn new strategies, and trade perpetual futures directly from TradingView’s interface.
- bitpanda announced A good start bitpanda spotlight, a platform feature designed to provide customers with access to early-stage crypto projects. This feature will give customers an opportunity to explore and subscribe to coin listings before trading is enabled. The announcement states that they can subscribe to a specific project and will become eligible to earn free tokens along with receiving a notification when the coin goes live. It added that all offered cryptocurrencies and tokens will undergo the same vetting process as any other asset listed on the Bitpanda broker platform.
- SamsubA global tech company providing customizable KYC, KYB, AML and transaction monitoring solutions has launched a. travel rules The solution, for the crypto industry, offers a complete compliance toolkit across the entire customer lifecycle, it said in a press release. “This includes secure travel rule information transfer between Virtual Asset Service Providers (VASPs), all required KYC checks, AML screening and verification orchestration as per regulatory nuances and business needs,” it explained.
- DeloitteProvider of audit, consulting, tax and advisory services and technology provider vetum said they will “offer both in-person and virtual attendees the opportunity to learn more about how to expand your business to the world Metaverse” as they announced Launch of a comprehensive experience platform that enables companies to create virtual spaces for customers, partners and employees. The platform combines Deloitte’s immersive reality services and Vatum’s virtual space capabilities and includes an integrated digital wallet to offer loyalty points, POS redemption and more.
- bitcoin (btc) miner werewolf said it completed a previously announced underwritten public offering of 40,764,706 shares of its common stock, including 4m shares sold under the partial exercise of the underwriter’s option to purchase additional shares. Per According to the press release, before deducting expenses, the shares were issued at a public offering price of $0.68 per share for total gross proceeds of $27,720,000. TeraWulf intends to use the net proceeds from the offering “for general corporate purposes, which may include working capital and/or capital expenditures,” it said.