- Advertisement -
Get your daily, bite-sized digest of cryptoasset and blockchain-related news – investigating stories that fly under the radar of today’s crypto news.
- financial industry regulatory authority (FINRA), a US self-regulatory body for brokerage services, said it is “conducting a targeted examination of firm practices.” To The announcement, required firms to provide all retail communications relating to crypto assets distributed between July 1 and September 30 this year. This includes any written (including electronic) communication, stating that “video, social media, mobile applications and websites generally fall into this communication category.”
- Hong Kong based crypto services firm genesis block said it would close over the counter (otc) business services due to infectious risks from bankruptcy ftx exchange, reuters informed of, “We have ceased trading because we do not know which counterparty will fail next, so we will close all our positions to regain some of our liquidity,” chief executive Vincent Hung said. The company is also asking customers to withdraw money and will not be accepting new customers.
- blockchain analytics firm Nanase Told that ftx and Alameda Research The initial success of Alameda, FTX, and FTT, which have been close (on-chain) ties since inception, is likely to increase the value of Alameda’s balance sheet, adding that this higher balance sheet value of FTT positions is likely was originally used as collateral for borrowing by Almeida. “Putting the pieces together from our on-chain investigation, it was clear that Luna/Terra Fall A deep rift was discovered in the tangled relationship between Almeida and FTX, the Nansen team wrote. “There were significant FTT outflows from Alameda to FTX around Terra-Luna / 3ac Situation.”
- binance Launched a new education initiative, Academy Courses, where users can gain knowledge of crypto and blockchain By completing industry courses and quizzes. Users who log into their verified Binance accounts completing all courses and quizzes under the Beginners track will each qualify to receive one non-fungible token (nftCertificate, Exchange Told,
- Farooq Fatih Ozer, founder of the now defunct Turkish crypto exchange thodexwill be extradited turkey to face charges of fraud and running a criminal organization, aa.com informed of, Turkey launched the extradition process after he was arrested in Albania in August. A red notice was issued for Ozar in April 2021 by Interpol.
- ukraine filmfest President Volodymyr Zelensky will be held on November 20 in Los Angeles and on November 26 in London as part of united24 initiatives, and Enough Tea Foundationis a partner of Ministry of Digital Transformation of Ukraine, will facilitate NFT auctions for the purpose of raising humanitarian aid funds. Mining will be done using NFTs Hedera Token Service, Told the announcement.
- Cardano (ADA) developer emergo announced plans to issue a USD-pegged stablecoin called USDA to the network in early 2023, various news outlets reported. Emergo said that USDA will be the first regulated stablecoin on the blockchain that is backed by fiat currency.
- blockchain forensics company TRM Labs announced the launch of beacon networka public-private communication network for web3 incident response. Press release Told that the network will allow reliable communication between law enforcement and virtual asset service providers (VASPs) directly through the TRM forensic interface, enabling rapid communication during critical situations such as crypto hacks,
- input output global (IOG), one of the manufacturers of cardanopartnered with University of Edinburgh “To develop the blockchain industry’s first ‘decentralization index’,” said a press release. Edinburgh Decentralization Index (EDI) aims to create greater transparency by using a research-based methodology to create a framework that ‘decentralization‘Level of public blockchain projects, it explained.
- bnb chain partnered with Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Kairos Ventures To hold Web3 Matching, a Web3 networking initiative, on 11 December in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam. The initiative will provide networking opportunities for SEA Web3 projects, as well as advice on funding, infrastructure and blockchain, a press release said. Experts from the BNB Chain community will advise the project on topics including funding, dapp scaling and go-to-market techniques. Event participation includes Binance Labs, pantera, system capital, Animoca Ventures, C2 Ventures, Newman Capital, Candy, faculty group, GeekCartelAnd Sidonia Ventures,
Bitcoin Crypto Related Post